This week is
going to be a short email because we're taking Elder Jenson around
because it is his last day. So, sorry for the shortness of the letter.
So
I am getting transferred but I am still in the stake. I am going to the
Passons Ward and my new companions name is Elder Hansen. Since he is in
the same zone I know him a little bit - and he seems pretty awesome. I
will also be living in the last four man pad in the mission which is
awesome. I will also be living with the Zone Leaders so that will be
cool. I am also still a District Leader.
My new address is 4200 Rosemead apt #215, Pico Rivera CA 90660
Just
a couple quick highlights from the week. My companion was sick so we
stayed in a lot. But, the main thing from this past week was just going
around and saying bye to people which was actually pretty sad. It's
almost like leaving home all over again and leaving family behind. But
thankfully I will be able to come back and visit. I also gave a talk in
sacrament and I was assigned to talk 10 minutes, but before I knew it I
had talked for 15. Weird - I was still nervous but by the time I was
done I had enjoyed giving it. I chose to speak on our responsibility to
all help each other (that was pretty much the gist of it all). Also in
the week we had a specialized training on how to not get overwhelmed in a
mission mostly because we have had a few missionaries go home recently
for depression/anxiety. Also kinda depressing is one Elder went home for
cancer and Elder George ( my MTC companion ) caught something called
ADEM - which pretty much makes your antibodies attack your central
nervous system and he almost died. He will have to go home for
rehabilitation which is no fun. It was a really good week though - sorry
I don't have time to say more!
Well
I hope you have a great week and I will keep Teagan in my prayers -
that is no fair for him at all. I love you guys and oh one cool thing I
got a name tag that says Elder Erdmann on it haha. I don't know how much
I will wear it around but it is cool to have!
Love Elder Jensen (Erdmann)
No comments:
Post a Comment