Monday, February 18, 2013

Elder Jensen's Address

Here is the mailing address for Elder Jensen

Elder Jensen
6242 Warner Ave
apt #18E
Huntington Beach, CA. 92647

He would love to hear from you!!

Below is a short note we got from him last week.
So far Long Beach has been good it rained a couple days and I have a cold but I will live through that part no problem. It isn't as fancy and gorgeous as I expected so far I do not understand why people would pay as much as they do to live here but its whatevs I guess I am in huntington beach as my first area and my trainers name is Elder Ferris and so far we get a long just fine and hes pretty chill he also has really flat feet that make it hard for him to walk much or ride a bike so we drive every where ehich has its good side and its bad the good being we have a car the bad being we get everywhere fast so we go through everything we have to do quickly and then we end up not having much to do except knock doors which isn't really effective anymore because everyone knows about us or has talked to missionaries before and doesn't want to let us in. People here can be mean to we got yelled at already by some old guy which was kinda funny to me but still I also whatched a drunk guy chase a mail man around and cuss up a storm haha....... I am in a pretty good ward as well and we get fed most nights so we mostly only have to worry about breakfeast and lunch and I havent eaten anything to crazy yet but I did eat at one ladies house that was kinda weird she is older and on disability and has cats aka crazy cat lady but she was nice enough and there were only a few cat hairs in my food that I counted. Anyways though I am getting your emails here and also got a short one from Kyle which was awesome. I love you all and will write again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment