Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello Family.

Hello family. I am going to have to just write you all one general letter this week because we had a scheduling issue with email this week and I am really short on time so I will have to make this quick.

I will start by saying I love you all and I got a package from both you guys . All was intact and very tasty. I really appreciate the packages - thank you a ton!

This last week was good I am not sick really at all anymore - I dont think - and I dont believe that I even really have allergies anymore. So, I dunno what was up with that!  But, this week has been a good week and so far since I have been out here I have gotten fed dinner practically every night and havent eaten anything too strange by any means which is relieving - though not as adventurous as I am feeling at times haha.  Elder Ferris and I have a lot of fun together and discuss/debate some other deeper doctrines. But I am learning a ton being out here and having so much study time which I love!

I also still write in my journal - always writing at least a little about each day. I enjoy it, though at times it is hard to write something because even though I am loving it out here the days can be very similar and when writing in a journal they can come across as repetitive.

This last week was good. We have done a lot more walking then usual. We are usually in a car because Elder Ferris has super flat feet and it causes tendonitis in his ankles which is no fun. But we did a lot more walking which I enjoyed a lot actually and knocking doors which inst always super awesome - but we do run into some cool people which is fun. Other than that though - as per usual - we are just doing a lot of searching at the moment and we do quite a bit of service. Such as every week we go to a place called the Shipley Nature Center where we dig out stumps and spread mulch and so on, and we also do a lot for members. We have moved big random dressers and couches as well as weeding peoples yards and just whatever random things they have for us to do - which I enjoy. It gives us a chance to get out of the normal attire, though I have gotten pretty used to it -surprisingly!  Speaking of which, it doesn't need to be a priority by any means, but if you all ever come across some machine washable dress pants in 31 waist 34 length I could use some of those. Dry cleaning gets expensive,  but like I said not a huge deal if they are too big a pain to get just let me know. But I love you guys a ton and thank you for all you do for me. You're all in my prayers.

I miss you and Love you!

Love Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment