Monday, May 6, 2013

Letter from 4/29

I miss you first off !  This week has been good. Elder Burns (my new companion) is pretty cool. We get along well so that is good, and the ward is pretty good

We had to give a talk in sacrament this last week but I actually feel like I did an OK job for once. We are getting to know the area, which is super rich and on the harbor.  You wouldn't believe some of the cars and houses people buy -- its nuts!

We don't have any set baptisms right now but we do have some lessons planned for next week which is awesome - and the work is moving along.

I will probably send home pictures for you guys soon.  It sounds like everyone at home is doing good so thats awesome -- and it sound like you have all sorts of critters around now. I must have left an impression of some sort!  I will be calling on Mother's day - but we can't skyle in our mission. Just a 30 minute phone call, but thats better than nothing.

I love you guys and can't wait to hear from you next week.

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment