Monday, July 15, 2013

From Sunny California....


Shelby can drive now??? I am glad I am in California - ha-ha just kidding. If you can put the video of Morgan on my camera card when I send it home in a day or so then I can watch it. I am really glad that Teagan’s surgery went well and that he is recovering well.  I will continue to keep him in my prayers and I appreciate the updates on him. As far as if I need anything there is nothing that comes to mind that I need right now letters are always awesome as are care packages but I don’t need anything. Is there anything I can do for you guys? Please let me know if there is.

I am staying in my area for another 6 weeks - but both my companions are leaving.  So I will be taking over the area and will be getting one new companion, Elder Pina (or pineapple in Spanish). He came out at the same time as me so that is pretty cool.  I have served around him in the past and he is a good missionary with a lot of passion. He has a slight form of autism but from what I have seen he doesn’t have too many weird qwerks but I am excited for it and think it should be a really good opportunity to learn and grow.  Especially because he doesn’t know how to ride a bike, and we don’t have a car which means that we will be walking everywhere - which will make things interesting! ha-ha!

This past week was really good and busy with transfers and people getting leadership calls. Both  Elder Gallagher and Moala got called as Zone Leaders which is pretty cool - though they are both stressing over it a little bit it seems like ha-ha. We also found two new investigators last week. One a 14 year old girl named Fez who we have met with three times and wants to get Baptized, but has to get permission from her parents first. So, we are waiting to hear how that goes. We are also teaching her older brother Isaah who is 17 - though we have only met with him once. He seems fairly interested but he’s just a busy teenager. We actually have a lot of people that we are teaching right now - 9 in total - but we have just begun to teach most of them so I won’t write much about them until I get to know more about them. Thankfully it hasn’t been as hot here this last week as it was the week prior, and we even got lightly rained on which was weird, seeing as the weather here never really changes. But it was a nice change of things - but it was funny to hear all the locals talk about it because they made it seem like it was a huge change ha-ha. People are very spoiled here with their weather. Other than that though I don’t have much to report other then things are going well and probably won’t be as crazy as last transfer which will be good and bad. As usual though I love you guys and look forward to hearing from you. It makes my week and I am always excited to hear from you. Anyways until next time

Love ME!!!!!

Oh and P.S.

My Grandpa, from what I know, is recovering. He’s still alive and getting better I am sure - and thank you for keeping him in your prayers How is Grandma Jeri?

No comments:

Post a Comment