So just to start off because I dont want to end on a bad note - I went in to see a doc this past week for my knee and I might have a torn meniscus. I have to go to the doc again this week and get and MRI to be sure - though no worries though I am fine really!
Anyways this last week was good. Tuesday we did service at the Eddards (which is where my fiance lives) and we leveled the dirt around the edge of the house and then laid square bricks to create a path which was a lot of fun. We had a couple lessons with Rica and Jessica through out the week and they should hopefully be getting Baptized this upcoming Saturday if everything goes right. We spent a lot of time walking around in our area and trying by less active members we dont know and trying to find more people to teach without a lot of success - but it was still a lot of fun and I have realized how much more work there is to do in this area - and I have been here almost 6 months. It's crazy. Friday is when we went to visit Doctor Kelly and that took up most of the day and when we got home we were told by the mission nurse that for now I am not allowed to ride a bike and we need to either walk or see if we could get a car, so right now were borrowing a car from some other Elders so we can get around. Saturday and Sunday were really good. Church was good and we were able to teach a couple less active members in the ward and have some lessons with part member families.
Well keep up being awesome thank you so much for everything and dont be sick I will keep you all in my prayers and hope you quit being sick haha I am almost out of cake balls too now by the way only two left!
Love Elder Jensen
No comments:
Post a Comment