Tuesday, December 3, 2013

October 29, 2013


Wow that is so awesome that Morgan got Baptized give her a huge hug for me! I love you Morgie good job! Madison that is awesome you gave one of the talks at her Baptism even I get nervous giving those and I am a missionary!
 
This last week was really good we are still teaching Rica and Tanisha and Jessica and they should be ready by the 9th for Baptism! Elder Owen and myself are back on bike since the car left with Elder Pina and last week Elder Owen had a couple falt tires so that took up a lot of time fixing buying new tubes and pumping up. I also went on exchanges whith my District Leader in his area for a day which we do once a transfer and that was a lot of fun to serve in another ward for a day and my District Leader Elder Kropf is pretty awesome this last week we had the primary program where all the little kids sang and such and it's hard to admit but it was really freakin cute haha but those were the highlights of my week!
 
Sorry again that this was so short if I forgot to respond to anything ask me again in your next email and I will email you back next week!

Love Elder Jensen!

No comments:

Post a Comment