That is awesome that Morgan is getting Baptized! I love that girl! Give her a hug for me as well as Madison for being so awesome and going to the Temple so often and being involved in church! I hope that things keep going well for them and hopefully things slow down for you two at work so you can relax a little. To answer one of your questions the State of Utah worked out a way to open the parks back up and maintain them until the Feds work everything out so my parents are ok in that aspect right now. I cant wait to see pics of the girls costumes they sound super cool.
As for this last week it was good. My new companions name is Elder Owen and he is from Cantebury, England (not sure if I spelled the city right or not but either way sound it out if you must haha) So far were getting along. I think it will work out fine. He is willing to work hard so that's good. His family lives in Utah now so he will be going home to Pleasant Grove - and he actually got here at the same time as me. We came on the same plane so that is kind of cool. Elder Pina left to Long Beach and I have missed him - even if at times he was hard to have as a companion I think it would also be safe to say that I learned more from him about being a good charitable person then any of my prior companions. Henry Macias is still doing great. He received the Gift of the Holy Ghost on Sunday and that is always awesome. We are planning on having the ward missionaries teach him the after-Baptism lessons. Rica and Jessica (two of our other investigators that I have mentioned in the past) are doing well. We taught them this week and set a date for Jessica to get Baptized on the 26th of this month -and committed Rica to talking to her boyfriend Lamo about getting married so that she can get Baptized. Things have slowed down a bit now that we had a Baptism. So hopefully we find some more people to teach soon so that we are kept busy. I am sure the Lord will provide! Other then that though there isn't a lot to mention that pops out to me, though I am sure there is and I am just not remembering it right now...
I hope all is going well and you guys are in my prayers and I miss and love you guys a ton! At the same time though it feels like I havent been gone that long and its crazy I have already been out almost 9 months!
I will see you guys soon
Love Elder Jensen
No comments:
Post a Comment